2013년 8월 25일 일요일

영어 이메일 표현


I hope this email finds you well.

Thank you for contacting me.
Thank you for the email.

Thank you for your fast/quick reply.
Thank you for your prompt response to my email
I appreciate for your quick response.

I spologize for the delay in replying to your email.
Please forgive me for not writing earlier.
Sorry, I couldn't email you for a few days.
I apologize for not contacting you until now.

I'm writing to explain/say/ask ~.
I'm writing to inform you that ~.
I'm writing to confirm you that ~.

I've attached a file below/above.
I've sent a document as an attachment.
Please refer to the attached file for detals.
Please forward my email to James.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
I'd like to hear from you soon.
If you need to contact me in the future, simply reply to this message.
Please get back to me ASAP.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기